19 Questions - Getting to know you!!

Welcome and please introduce yourself
fizzylady
Site Admin

19 Questions - Getting to know you!!

Post by fizzylady »

Just a bit of fun.

Copy and paste these questions - let's learn more about eachother.

1. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?

2. Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains?

3. What was your favorite game as a child?

4. What food do you crave most often?

5. If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go?

6. What would your dream house be like?

7. If you could own any three cars what would they be?

8. What makes you the angriest?

9. What always brings a smile to your face?

10. Which song reminds you the most of your life?

11. Which is more important, truth or happiness?

12. Would you rather be rich or famous?

13. If you were a superhero what powers would you have?

14. Who would be your ideal partner?

15. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

16. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?

17. You are walking to work. A dog is drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you’ll be fired. Will you save the dog?

18. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

19. If you could be trained up in any profession of your choice by top professionals, what profession would you choose?

fizzylady
Site Admin

Re: 19 Questions - Getting to know you!!

Post by fizzylady »

Back in time, to fix all my wrongdoings.

Mountain. Soul food. My head is always in the clouds anyway.

I loved playing with two tennis balls bouncing them off the walls. Not sure what it was called. I also loved the game Kerplunk - although I never had my own one. Was fascinated by it for some reason.

Carbs. Always carbs. Especially pasta and bread.

New Zealand and Israel.

It would be a thatched cottage in a meadow somewhere, with loads of wildflowers and closeby to a lake or river.

A luxury one (like a Merc), a 4 x 4 practical one, and a small runabout

Injustice

My grandchildren.

"She used to be mine" by Sara Bareilles

In the words of Dr. Phil "Would you rather me right or happy?" Happiness.

Famous.

Invisibility. Oh I would get up to no good all the time ;)

Easy. George Clooney.

Weight. Age. Being too sensitive. My holey toe. List could go on forever......

16. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?

Intelligence for looks.

17. You are walking to work. A dog is drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you’ll be fired. Will you save the dog?

Yes. No question.

Horse. Powerful, spiritual, intelligent.

19. If you could be trained up in any profession of your choice by top professionals, what profession would you choose?

I would want to be a language expert.

Omreeny
Site Admin

Post by Omreeny »

Visit the far distant future to get better technology and live happily forever after.

Mountains, but why settle? Take both!

Colliding toy cars with each other and the winner is the one that didn't flip on their backs.

Meat, each time a different one, but always some sort of meat.

Probably some bank's secret vault.

Really high somewhere with a landscape as far as the eye can stretch.

I don't know but the most expensive ones. Hint, I wouldn't be driving them...

When Mods don't greet new members! ... But also noisy neighbors from upstairs who can't relate to times of quarantine.

When Mods gre.. Hmm. Weekends and vacation, hands down.

Where is my mind? Where is my mind? Wheeeereeee iiss... my mind...

Depends on the implications, but for me usually truth.

Jew. ... I mean, Rich.

Reality alteration.

TMI! But probably a huge tongue wearing a blonde wig.

The lack of super powers.

They're both terrible without the other.

Yes. I believe the dog would have done the same for me.

A blue whale. All they do is sleep and eat for about 400 years. And I do have a disposition for eating tuna.

Pro-fashion! Hartidy Har-Har...

Ally

Post by Ally »

Just a bit of fun.

Copy and paste these questions - let's learn more about each other

b]1. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? Oh go back for sure!

2. Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains? Beach

3. What was your favorite game as a child? Uno

4. What food do you crave most often? Indian

5. If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go? Sweden

6. What would your dream house be like? Country farm house, wrap around porch

7. If you could own any three cars what would they be? Idk.. free, working, and suv lol

8. What makes you the angriest? Inconsiderate people

9. What always brings a smile to your face? Good conversation

10. Which song reminds you the most of your life? Hello(Adele)

11. Which is more important, truth or happiness? Truth

12. Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich

13. If you were a superhero what powers would you have? Cure disease

14. Who would be your ideal partner? Engin (ask Omri)

15. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Weight

16. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? Ohh toughie!

17. You are walking to work. A dog is drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you’ll be fired. Will you save the dog? Ummm.. no, I can’t swim either.

18. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? Lioness, beautiful, strong and not one to be messed with lol

19. If you could be trained up in any profession of your choice by top professionals, what profession would you choose? Pastry chef

LivingMemory

Post by LivingMemory »

I'd go neither back towards the past or arrive into the far future (if what I've been through hasn't lead me to the people I've gotten to know today... for better or worse :) I'd go through everything once more, to make sure I would meet them all once more...) - as it might alter reality for the worse - on the other hand, I'd prefer to have it safe kept and in working order just in case... there were no other alternatives.

Could I pick a third option, near a forest or out on the far outskirts away from the cities?

Um... right, I don't think I've ever been re-told what that might've been... so until informed, to be announced?

Meat, berries, anything with potatoes in it, anything pasta related, some fruits... and sometimes meals others have made for me or with me.
otherwise carbonated beverages - sorry liver, kidneys, and everything else... its not you, it's me!

... wow, okay I'd struggle to pick... I'd say, anywhere where those I hold dear lives - even if it'd be a visit shorter than three weeks, or a permanent stay. Otherwise I'd say places I might've not been to yet... even through the memories I don't have.

I don't really know yet, need to have someone live there who'd I wish to settle down with first... to find out. To be continued(?)

Um... don't think I'd ever own any car in general - as I'm not comfortable as a driver at all, not even as a forklift operator (short period in my life)

The list would go on for hours, but to give at least something out of a large summary you can have four things from my 42 pages long answer:
1). Generalization (no exceptions).
2). Repeating myself (this is due to how my own brain works - it tries to copy or find the exact same line in case I have to say something twice - and I sincerely apologize, but I simply hate when it can't replicate what I was looking for as a response to the question asked.)
3). Preaching from the soapbox/rafters/high horse (As if... one is more morally correct or less faulty than the next individual, or never done the same error themselves ... dives me up the walls.) and being condescending on any basis.
4). Double standards (I've done this myself, but I still strongly despise this concept in general)

German Shepherds or most dogs, along with most felines - except... the naked cat, sorry... just... no.
that aside, when I see people try - I care not for the successes or results... I care for the intent someone had or the effort they put into something.

... Depends, in the past as the ex-sgt, I'd say... Breaking Benjamin's: Unknown Soldier. Linkin Park: Castle of Glass. Linkin Park: From the inside. Linkin Park: In the end. Linkin Park: Numb. ...five finger death punch: Bad Company.
(somewhat seeing a pattern here...)
Nowadays though? ... more like: Linkin Park: Numb. Kaizers Orchestra's: Bris(Breeze) -NB!: this one is normally in Norwegian... so some text gets lost in translation.

Both is relevant, but half of the time one either leads through or to the other... I'd rather live through a truthful nightmarish life than a blissfully crafted tapestry of unfathomable amounts of lies. Even so, happiness can come from both... sometimes.

Neither, but if I really had to choose... I'd say Rich, I'd pour in more into funds and services to better the lives of those near me at first, then others further, than lastly myself - for fame, just gives me a bitter aftertaste and an arrogance that'd just blow my ego out of proportions, and... um well... it's big enough as it is!

Either power to shapeshift into beings that come from my own writings (having set powers and weaknesses of their own mind you! ... I'm not going to be unreasonable!) or the power to safeguard and protect others, even if it would kill me in the process ... Even the frail can fight!

Someone who would want me by their sides, despite my own life choices ... and love me for who I am - and in turn let me love for who they are.

The list is quite long... but lets just say to be realistic and go after the wishes without the monkey paws!(the curling fingers and everything!) ... Height ... It wasn't practical in the past, and I'm still bitter for my 1m 62,5cm (roughly 5"2 - 5"4 for our American friends!)

Oh... boy, geee-vilikers there Mr. Adams! ... I'd probably say a bit of both to be honest ... but than again, I'm not the brightest nor the prettiest dandelion in the roadside.

I might lose my job, but I wouldn't want the poor thing to lose its life ... so I'd do whatever I could to save the dog ... I might not be the most stable swimmer though... still, will do what I can to get it back on dry land (unless it's been raining, then it's wet land?)

... Now yer' being difficult, aren't we still technically animals, in a way? Mammals right?... but okay, okay I yield! A Canine (most breeds) or a Lupus Canine (wolf) - why? ... - I simply can't imagine myself fitting many other types... loyal and sincere to a fault.

I don't really know - on one hand there's many things that would be appealing, practical to know or master to a certain extent, but honestly... as an occupation? ... I'm just not sure. Otherwise I'd say any course or trainer who could help me find out how to better enjoy my current life, my future and far future that lies ahead ... from even the smallest things, to stress relief, managing outcomes and reactions to nightmares, you name it... anything with that extra quality of life. :|

JacobMarley
Site Admin

Post by JacobMarley »

The past. The future will come on its own.

The mountains. They have a gentle quiet and a sense of permanence mixed with their majesty.

Building with blocks.

Ice cream.

Angkor Wat.

Paid for.

Triumph Spitfire Mark 3. Tesla Model X. 1927 Pontiac Roadster.

Abuse of trust.

A kitten's purr.

Can't Buy Me Love.

Happiness is fleeting, but Truth is always there.

Just hand me the cash.

The ability to fly.

Someone who is understanding while wanting to be understood.

I would be a kinder person.

It depends on whose intelligence and whose looks.

Save the dog, then head to the unemployment office.

A cat. Because cats are gods.

Linguist.

LoungeAct

Post by LoungeAct »

you go back in time or visit the future
Can i have both ? Because deffently both

Most definitely the mountains as Im not a fan of the beach all that nasty sun and sand

No idea ...cant remember

4. What food do you crave most often
Carbs/ sugar mostly muffins ,chocolate and potatoes

Most definitely all the places thst are restricted access proably the pentagon, NSA headquarters , cave of forgotten dreams and other such archeological sites

6. What would your dream house be like
Something with lots of space but not a mansion i would love an art studio, room for watching movies with comfy lounges i can snooze on and a beatiful garden that i can plant whatever I want from pretty flowers tress and fruits and nuts . And some kind of body of water with a fountain or pool

I dont even drive ! I would opped for an awsome electric bike with all the bells and whistles

Injustice and intolerance

Many things ...Fox's ,smiles of others, baby animals , children playing

I dont have 1 I have a list!
Górecki by Lamb ,Svefn g englar By Sigur Ro's, Louge act by Nirvana , Hero and I should have known by Foo Fighters the list goes on ....

11. Which is more important, truth or happiness
I don't subscribe the the ' Happiness trap' and some persons truth can b hurtful to anothers so depends on the truth you speak of

Grrrr neither

13. If you were a superhero what powers would you have? After careful concideration over years it has to be Invisibility ...

No comment

Having self dought

No brainer for me I would much rather trade looks for intelligence for sure

I was never late for work !

Fox any kind but fennct fox would be fun, clever crafty cute creatures

19. If you could be trained up in any profession of your choice by top professionals, what profession would you choose? Psychology and any and all human behaviour