I didn't know where else to put this so I decided to put it here.
This probably only works with telemarketers calling you from the USA.
1. If you don't want them calling you again for up to 5 years, you can tell them to add you to the do not
call list. You should be adamant and assertive about it. Don't ask, demand it!
2. Not only should you demand them to add you to the do not call list, but tell them to add you to the do
not call list for all clients and companies they represent. This way you can get on all of their lists.
3. When telling someone to not call you, tell them you want a do not call confirmation letter. This way they
can't lie to you about putting you on the do not call list. They will probably want to confirm name and address
this is normal. It may take up to 30 days to get to you.
4. National and state do not call lists do not apply to non profit organizations or that already have an
existing business relationship with the contact.
5. If you say you have dementia or alzheimer's or if you say you are terminally ill
that should automaticly have you put on the do not call list.
6. Telemarketers can not take money from someone living in a nursing home or assisted living
and should put them on a do not call list.
7. Senior Communities and retirement homes can be called and won't be put on do not call list unless asked
8. If you can play a high pich horn for the entire duration of the call, they are to take that as meaning its a wrong number
and they will also put your number on the do not call list.
That's all I have for now.
If I think of anything more I will try to post it here.
I hope this helps someone who needs this information.
Share your pieces of writing/poetry/short stories.
1 post • Page 1 of 1